What is the correct spelling for SCAITIC?
This word (Scaitic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCAITIC
- caustic The pain experienced on the application of the caustic is greater or less according to the sensibility and size of the wound.
- celtic Celtic elements probably considerable.
- cystic Cystic fibrosis in the Ohio Amish: Gene frequency and founder effect".
- lactic Milk solids, flour, cereal, and spices are added during processing, and the roll of bologna is bathed in lactic acid before being coated in paraffin wax.
- sarcastic That one word conveyed at once a statement of the folly, and a sarcastic rebuke of the folly."