What is the correct spelling for SCANERS?
This word (Scaners) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCANERS
- Canes Henry was fortunate enough that day, after this occurrence, to sell a few pretty canes, and so had some money to carry to his father; but still he went home with a heavy heart, for he knew that he had done a very foolish thing.
- Scars But I said I came not to reproach, nor do I. Many a bitter hour, many a pang of shame and mortification and misery, which have made scars in my heart that will never wear away, my wrongs have cost me; but let them pass.
- scares We are always having scares.
- schooners Pretty soon the little boats coming from the schooners were flocking round them like ants about a sugar-bowl.
- scenes You like to be behind the scenes?
- scans For people who cannot create scans, it is possible to send photocopies by postal mail.
- signers Among the signers were William Christian, Rev.
- scones Both hostesses and guests were in the dining-hall by four o'clock, awaiting the appearance of the urns, and each bore her cup of tea and a portion of bread and butter and scones upstairs with her.
- scanners No cracking programs, no scanners, nothing which might account for the delay described in the report.