What is the correct spelling for SCANNES?
This word (Scannes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCANNES
- Canes While I was in this place, we were not allowed to speak to any friend, not even out of the window, I have frequently seen women beaten with canes and ramrods who have come to the Prison windows to speak to their Husbands, Sons or Brothers, and officers taken and put in the dungeon just for asking for cold water.
- Canoes Once or twice they saw Indians upon the shore; but these, instead of putting off in their canoes, seemed frightened at so large a craft, and remained by their "maloccas," or great village-houses, in each of which several families live together.
- Scanned The driver scanned me closely and answered coldly:- "Guess his kind don't want to mix in with Dick"-and started for the door.
- scenes I seem to have risen from one of the most interesting and I believe I may add awful scenes, in which I have ever been engaged.
- scans But Khalid now takes up the newspapers and scans the Want Columns for hours.
- scones I'll go and see if there are any scones for tea!
- scanners Daley flipped on his great banks of scanners.