What is the correct spelling for SCARCES?
This word (Scarces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCARCES
- Scarfs All the gentlemen taking part in the funeral were in plain black with black scarfs; each lady had a large black veil over her head.
- Scarves They had jackets and voluminous scarves called "chuddars."
- Scales All at once the scales fell from her eyes and she saw this man as he really was.
- Scars The chairs and tables in the room were overturned, most of them bore the seared scars of ray-guns, which showed plainly enough that there had been a desperate last minute hand-to-hand struggle there, after the defensive ray-web had failed and the pirates rushed the building.
- spaces No wonder that the authorities, jealous though they were at the beauty of their chapel, should have hesitated no longer to hand over the great spaces of the walls to the brush of the painter who had so well executed their first commission.
- sources Since few children now have the opportunity to observe the bison, and no child has the opportunity to see great herds, they must rely upon books, pictures, and other symbols as sources for the necessary facts.
- scares Dead night-wandering shadows, Weak as mists which the wind scares away.
- scorches Then came the sudden remembrance, shrivelling her pretty dreams as the lightning scorches and withers.
44 words made from the letters SCARCES
3 letter words made from SCARCES:ace, aec, arc, are, ass, car, cer, ear, ecc, era, esr, ras, res, sac, sea, sec, sse.
4 letter words made from SCARCES:acer, acre, ares, arse, care, cars, case, race, rase, scar, sear, seas.
5 letter words made from SCARCES:acres, cares, cases, ceras, cesca, crace, crass, cress, essar, rases, sacer, scare, scrae, sears, seras.