What is the correct spelling for SCARVE?
This word (Scarve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCARVE
- carver Those men came back in a little while, with a sharp short message that Captain Carver would come out and speak to me by-and-by, when his pipe was finished.
- cave There were twelve women in the Cave where the Sword of Light had been hanging and the women were sleeping.
- curve From his forehead two rather short, slim, black horns stand up with a little curve backward.
- salve Also, l before m, k, v, f, and d-as in alms, balm, calm, qualm, calf, half, talk, balk, stalk, chalk, walk, folks, salve , halves, calves, could, would, should, almond, salmon.
- save It will save time when she does come in.
- scale But when so many were doing similar work on a much larger scale our poor efforts are hardly worthy of record.
- scar The Scar -marks of Surrender.
- scarce The nearest one was immediately behind him, at a distance of scarce two horses' length; the other two were close to their leader.
- scare An' being an American I had to give the American Consul a scare .
- scarf Now then, bring him here quickly," she added, as soon as her shawl was tied at the neck like a scarf .
- scarp Then they reached a scarp of rock ground smooth by the slipping down of melting snow, and when they had crossed that their difficulties began.
56 words made from the letters SCARVE
3 letter words made from SCARVE:ace, aec, arc, are, car, cer, cva, ear, era, esr, ras, res, rev, sac, sea, sec, vac, var, vas, vcr.
4 letter words made from SCARVE:acer, acre, ares, arse, aver, aves, care, cars, case, cave, race, rase, rave, save, scar, sear, svar, vase.
5 letter words made from SCARVE:acres, avers, cares, carve, caver, caves, ceras, cerva, crave, sacer, saver, scare, scrae, serva, vares, veras, vesca, vrsac.