What is the correct spelling for SCATES?
This word (Scates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCATES
- gates Participates, modulates If comets were round plates, bitten names gates – Keep It Movin by Busta Rhymes
- scatter You know it would be a sad pity to leave it with such a scatter -brain as I am.
- scots Her daughter, the niece of Francis, was the celebrated Mary, Queen of Scots .
- seats I need not remind you that Men of this Character have had Seats in Congress from the begining.
- skate Presently Frank left her to her own devices while he went to skate with Marian.
- socrates But in the main it must be regarded as the ideal of Socrates , according to Plato's conception of him, appearing in the greatest and most public scene of his life, and in the height of his triumph, when he is weakest, and yet his mastery over mankind is greatest, and his habitual irony acquires a new meaning and a sort of tragic pathos in the face of death.
- stakes Stakes, not put there by any beaver; for there is no bark on.
- Castes For the effect of social change and revolution has been to divide society into two widely different castes.
- Scales Haste was necessary for, at the first glance at the velvet, she had determined to wear it at the next dance in the New Scales , and she also saw distinctly in imagination the person whose attention she desired to attract.
- Scars Their garments were weighted with copper or steel plates; their coats of mail hung in tatters about them, and scars appeared like purple threads through the hair on their arms and faces.
- states But-if you follow me-from the States peace will come; there we must fix our hopes.
- slates Secondly, its mineral resources-its iron, copper, lead, sulphur, marble, slates , etc.
- cites But he did not consider all the examples that are included in his proposition; nor did he rightly regard even those which he cites .
- sages Among men, saints and sages occupy a high rank, but not so among Buddhists.
- scares The girls would often get up scares among themselves and be absolutely convinced that a tragedy, either real or supernatural, was being enacted behind the oak door.
- stages The digestive changes may be divided into four stages .
- scatters The gun that scatters too much does not bag the birds.
- sockets In three minutes he sat back on his heels, grasped the T-handle, turned it, had the satisfaction of hearing the bolts slide back into their sockets , and opened the door wide.
51 words made from the letters SCATES
3 letter words made from SCATES:ace, act, aec, ass, ate, cat, cst, eat, ect, est, eta, etc, sac, sat, sea, sec, set, sse, tea, tec, tss.
5 letter words made from SCATES:actes, asset, cases, caste, casts, cesta, easts, ecast, estas, sates, sceat, seats, secta, sects, staes, tasse.
4 letter words made from SCATES:acts, case, cast, cats, east, eats, sate, scat, scet, seas, seat, sect, seta, sets.