What is the correct spelling for SCCOP?
This word (Sccop) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCCOP
- coop Else this new Bridget will have Flown the Coop And, once Departed, will Return no More!"
- cop He's keepin' out o' der way, 'cause he's 'fraid de old woman'll set de cop on him.
- sacco He had a particular fondness for Andrea del Sarto, and affirmed that if he had been a painter he would have taken the author of the Madonna del Sacco for his model.
- scalp "Because I've taken her scalp ," said Azzie.
- scamp Then the wheel scamp spoke up quiet, but as if the words he meant, I would like to wed your daughter, an' have come for your consent.
- scarp In one riot of which he gives an account, his lodging was beset, and for a time he was in as much peril "as a grenadier on a counter-scarp."
- scoop There is a can to scoop it up with.
- scoot If it were one of the fellows playing the fool, he must have heard me coming, and why didn't he scoot while he had the chance?
- scope In this position he found scope for all his powers.
- scot Further, the cellarer was accustomed to warrant to the servants of the court lodge, that they should be quit of scot and tallage; but now it is not so, for the burgesses say that the servants of the court lodge ought to be quit only so far as they are servants, but not when they hold burgage in the town, and when they or their wives publicly buy and sell in the market.
- scow Their little tents were pitched on the river-bank close at hand, and a huge pile of their unmistakable baggage lay heaped, with their shovels and axes, on the deck of the great scow hard by.
- scrap "Not a scrap of paper, not a dollar; but I guess that wasn't always the case with him-you can see it by his face," he said.
- scrip The luck turned again as soon as Martin threw down some of his scrip .
- skip Skip over all the details of hangings and murders.
- sloop For being in command of a sloop of 158 tons, called the Speedy, with fourteen small guns and fifty-one men, he happened to come across a good-sized Spanish vessel, with thirty-two big guns, and over 300 men.
- slop Some of them sew slop shirts for the agents shops, and various other things.
- snoop Else, glad to do thee grievous wrong, Some wolf in human guise- Some bibliophil shall snoop along And nip that lovely prize!
- sop I would not have thee think me such a milk-sop neither.
- stoop Hear me,-stoop down lower.
- stop "First he stop all the people.
- succor Call out to those you wish to succor , now, and tell them to be of good cheer for deliverance is at hand.
- swoop He had watched Redtail swoop down and had heard his scream of rage when he missed Danny because Danny had dodged into the old tomato can.
- SYSOP To them, being a sysop is a profession.
- SCOOPS At one end is Towan Head not unlike St. Ives' Island, and from thence the bay runs in great scoops or curves cut off from each other except at low tide.