What is the correct spelling for SCECES?
This word (Sceces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCECES
- species The species of Psocus in the list are far more numerous than those yet observed in any other country, with the exception of Europe.
- Sciences The religious man has no reason to be jealous of the advance of the sciences.
- Spices Great the treasures that they hold, Silks, and plumes, and bars of gold, While the spices which they bear Fill with fragrance all the air.
- ceases He ceases, in his relief, his present schemes; he has "no need to worry now."
- seizes She and her escort both stopped, laughing with that nervous apprehension that seizes their class at the appearance of the unexpected.
- spaces Open spaces were the doors and windows.