What is the correct spelling for SCEDULLE?
This word (Scedulle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCEDULLE
- cell They found James Ambrose dead in his cell A gaping gash in his arm had drained him down to Hell – Fisticuffs by primus
- dull I should be very dull myself if that were true, for everything is beautiful, and every one kind.
- dully "It's very good of you," he said dully, "but what of my people?"
- medulla I can enthuse over the robin's song in the spring, and the sound of the summer wind rippling through the ripened wheat is not without its attractions for me; but when I hear people going into convulsions of joy over Signor Massacre's immortal opera of Medulla Oblongata I feel that I am out of my element and I start back-pedaling.
- saddle "I shall not put on my saddle," she whispered.
- are the offing