What is the correct spelling for SCEINIC?
This word (Sceinic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCEINIC
- civic After long efforts on the part of the Chamber of Commerce and other civic organizations, Western City had been selected as the place for the annual convention of the Mobland Brigade.
- conic 2. The fact that the force varies as the inverse square of the distance, necessitates motion in an ellipse, or some other conic section, with the sun in one focus.
- cynic You, Colonel Mellersh, are a bit of a cynic ; you don't believe in women, but you are mistaken here.
- oceanic As is often the case in Eastern countries and oceanic islands, Malta is used both for the name of the island and that of the capital.
- scene And here we had certainly had a "scene," and still had a "situation."
- scenic One of the greatest scenic artists of Paris has designed the set, and the best judges consider it a real achievement, a landmark in moving picture work."
- scent To-morrow morning we'll get fresh tiger scent if we're in luck.
- sciatic While the apparatus was being used to produce a series of sparks, a laboratory assistant, without thinking of any possible results, touched with the point of a scalpel the sciatic nerves of one of the animals.
- science What a loss to science was the early death of the son?
- seeing Though I don't remember ever seeing anything just like it before.
- seine "The red fool-fury of the Seine " does not specially refer to the Revolution of 1848, as it was probably written long before '48. Such convulsions will cease at last; there is calm beyond; and, even whilst they last, "thou, dear spirit, happy star, O'erlook'st the tumult from afar, And smilest, knowing all is well."
- seneca Seneca certainly must have identified them.
- sink Any man among them was now almost willing to have had the Portsmouth sink the Goshhawk.
- skein It is this more than anything else that has brought legislatures into discredit, and has made them appear to be concerned with a tangled skein of private interests rather than with the public welfare.
- snick A snick it is, Buck, he agreed, and a lucky thing for you.
- sonic Lens systems, shutters, shock mountings, self-developing, integral viewing, projecting and sonic features, all turn out to be similar to ours.
- zinc It was a small place with a zinc bar in one corner, patronized largely by longshoremen and petty customs officials.
- Seiner For she's the Lucy Foster, She's a seiner out of Gloucester,- was the way the fishermen of the port used to sing about the Lucy; while Tommie Clancy was Maurice Blake's closest friend.
- Seining It was only summer fishing after all-seining wasn't like winter trawling-and in the end she would see it as I did.
39 words made from the letters SCEINIC
5 letter words made from SCEINIC:cecin, cenci, cesic, cinci, cines, cisce, cisne, eisin, iceni, icies, iines, necci, nesci, nisei, scien, seini.
3 letter words made from SCEINIC:cis, cns, ecc, icc, ice, ies, nec, nsc, sec, sen, sic, sin.
4 letter words made from SCEINIC:cisc, eini, enic, ices, icse, inec, nice, nisi, scen, sein, sine.