What is the correct spelling for SCERITY?
This word (Scerity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCERITY
- celerity Then Ferris, having begun to carve with celerity, could keep his news no longer to himself.
- cert Consequently, the situation ends in a scrap, and it isn't always a cert.
- charity If I do not return, it will rest on your conscience that before you make your confession, you shall see it well placed for a charity.
- city Leaving the town the next day, Leo and Carl struck out for a city five miles away, having heard that it was a good place in which to perform.
- merit There is also an ideal portrait of considerable merit entitled Hamlet, by Abildgaard.
- scent Wishing to throw the farmer off the scent, Leo did not head for the circus grounds.
- secret He wondered whether the secret thing he feared showed itself in his face.
- secrete My plan was to detain him in conversation until she had time to secrete herself on the upper floor.
- security "The climate," he said, "is healthy; the security is perfect, the provisions are abundant, and the place is as beautiful as Paradise."
- serenity Their lives were filled anew with serenity and happiness; longing and separation had augmented their joy.
- serried Again the serried ranks of foot advanced with fierce shouts, threatening the destruction of our little garrison.
- sobriety His face was thin and severe, wearing continually an unsmiling, mask-like expression of continent and unruffled sobriety.
- sonority It is the vibrations of the air in the resonance chambers of the human instrument, together with the induced vibrations of the instrument itself, which give tone its sonority, its reach, its color, and emotional power.
- suety To the stodgy, suety world of course it's little else than sheer moonshine, midsummer madness.