What is the correct spelling for SCERWING?
This word (Scerwing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCERWING
- chewing Perhaps the fact that he was not chewing tobacco lent him a certain impressive unreality.
- lacewing It has a terrible appetite, this child of the pretty lacewing .
- screwing "Oh, please don't be tiresome," said Lady Peggy, screwing up her eyebrows.
- seeing He did not start, seeing Pierre.
- serving Columbine did the serving , and most all of the talking.
- sewing She could not fill an hour a day working in her little garden, and she had no special taste for sewing .
- stewing Wherever she looked, mystic figures puzzled her; and Melissa turned from a picture in relief of beheaded figures with their feet in the air, and a representation of the damned stewing in great caldrons and fanning themselves with diabolical irony, only to see a painting of a female form over whose writhing body boats were sailing, or a four-headed ram, or birds with human heads flying away with a mummified corpse.
- swearing How you must have been swearing off!"
- swerving Swerving to the left to get a clear field of fire, the lieutenant discharged all its chambers one after another on the chance of a lucky shot.
- swine Now you are acting quite as you should, you swine .
- swing There was a time when I could kind o' swing a brush, and I guess I could do it yet.
- Sawing "No," said Thompson, thrusting his hands into his pockets, and see-sawing himself to and fro, from toe to heel and back.
- Searing My dazzled sight cleared, glare and blaze and searing incandescence took form, became ordered.
- Erwin Covering Erwin with his revolver as he sat leaning back ghastly and still bleeding from the shrapnel that had at first struck him down, the German eyed his apparently helpless victims.
- Ewing You said yourself, Mr. Ewing , that this knowledge could do great good."
- shewing Large shoals of small fish were rushing landwards in great commotion, leaping from the water, crowding on each other, and shewing all the common symptoms of flight from the pursuit of some wicked enemy.
178 words made from the letters SCERWING
3 letter words made from SCERWING:cer, cgs, cis, cns, ecg, erg, ern, esr, gen, gin, gsr, ice, ies, ige, ire, irs, nec, new, nig, nrc, nsc, res, rig, sec, sen, sew, sic, sin, sir, wei, wen, wig, win.
5 letter words made from SCERWING:ciger, cines, cisne, crine, cring, ergin, ering, erins, ersin, ewins, genic, genis, genri, gerin, gersi, giers, giner, gines, giren, girns, gniew, greci, grein, greis, grews, gries, grine, grins, gwine, inger, ingwe, inscr, isger, isneg, isner, negri, nesci, niger, regni, reign, reing, reins, renig, rensi, resin, rices, rieng, rines, ringe, rings, rinse, risen, scien, scire, screw, segni, seing, sengi, serin, sgeir, siner, sinew, singe, siren, sring, sweig, sweir, swern, swier, swine, swing, weins, weirs, wenig, wiens, wiers, wigen, wince, winer, winge, wings, winrs, wires, wisen, wrens, wries, wring.
4 letter words made from SCERWING:cing, cinw, crew, egin, egis, egri, engi, enic, eris, erni, geci, gens, gien, gnsr, grce, grin, gris, ices, icse, igwe, inec, inge, ings, iwrg, news, ngwe, nice, nige, rein, reni, rewi, rice, ries, ring, risc, rise, scen, segi, sein, sewn, sieg, sign, sine, sing, sire, siwe, swig, weir, weis, weng, wens, wigs, wine, wing, wins, wire, wise, wren.