What is the correct spelling for SCETOSE?
This word (Scetose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCETOSE
- seats A row of seats was formed directly through the middle of the kitchen.
- sideways She drew the curtains aside herself, and there stood his table; his chair was beside it, pushed back and sideways as if he had that moment left it; and on the table itself the books she knew so well.
- sixties Before the sixties were out they were counted by hundreds, during the seventies by thousands, and during the eighties the labor reports enumerate nearly ten thousand, involving two or three million workers.
- sketch I suppose that is what you thought about me, too, when you read my sketch .
- stack What money can't buy, isn't worth having; that's about the way you fellows always stack it up.
- stacks Say, Jones, you remember them straw stacks ?
- stage "Indeed, I think sometimes she is never off the stage herself.
- stake "You see here," he said, "that we are tied to the stake .
- stakes But the wharf has long since perished, though a few black stakes show where it stood; and the village, having no landing-place and no inn, has dropped out of the river life, and minds its own quiet business.
- status For boys, there is some indication that advanced education and commercial training, in their present status , are less closely related to high wages than are personal qualities and experience.
- stick Give me a stick , please."
- stock Well, but who sold the stock , and then bought it back-and put all the blame on my father?
- stocks The interests of the farmers of both stocks are identical, their rights are in all respects the same, and the British Government has been perfectly impartial.
- stuck I wanted five years, but he stuck for three.
- Seeds Unfortunately, he carried away with him the seeds of a dangerous illness, from which he did not recover in many months.
- Shots Then three shots rang sharply out.
- Societies There entertain him all the saints above, In solemn troops, and sweet societies, That sing, and singing in their glory move, And wipe the tears for ever from his eyes.
- Studies Cameron then proposed that they should take the forenoon for their studies and walk out or exercise in some other way in the afternoon.
- SITS If he sits too high he is apt to see over the top of one's cards.
- states And how her faith had rushed forth to that upper window across the States !
- sets What doesn't I know witch way the wind sets when I sees the chimblee smoke?
- suggests It seems merely to be the breath of still waters, and, in hot weather, suggests very pleasantly the relief of northern night.
- stages The debate was renewed upon the other stages of the Bill, which were taken in rapid succession.
- sites So rich and lovely was their domain that some of the facetious spirits, in looking about for sites for future dwellings, affected a rollicking indifference to situations that would have been prized by any nobleman in making choice of a spot for a shooting-box.
- shadows Berkeley Square shadows the whole of my life I begin to believe."
- sheets "Mrs. Treacher is upstairs," she said, "hunting out sheets to air for me.
- sides As for Peter, who sat on the front seat driving, his sides shook.
51 words made from the letters SCETOSE
3 letter words made from SCETOSE:ceo, cos, cot, cst, ect, eec, eos, ese, est, etc, oct, otc, sec, see, set, sos, sot, sse, tec, tee, toe, tss.
5 letter words made from SCETOSE:coses, coset, costs, estos, oeste, scots, sects, seest, seseo, stees, teseo, tosee, toses.
4 letter words made from SCETOSE:coss, cost, cote, cots, ecto, eeto, eteo, scee, scet, scot, sect, sees, seso, sets, teso, toss.