What is the correct spelling for SCHARF?
This word (Scharf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCHARF
- chaff For transporting to a distant market, pack in shallow boxes never containing over three hundred pounds each and in clean straw without chaff or dust, and in such a manner that no two fowls will touch each other.
- chef The chef-a Frenchman, not a serf, chattered with excitement and displeasure while he composed his hurried menu.
- chief Commander Hanson's report will be put through to Chief of Command immediately.
- scarf But to himself he muttered:- "Scarf-pin-scarf-pin.
- scoff Nor has he an express scoff for the College of Physicians because no deaths happened on earth while it was suspended in the air.