What is the correct spelling for SCHIP?
This word (Schip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCHIP
- cheap There is much fraud and cheap talk in ordinary life, but not under fire.
- chirp Even a sweet-toned chirp, when reiterated without change, may grow maddening to the enforced listener.
- chirpy "Then you must first put her in a good humor," Chirpy Cricket told him cheerfully.
- scarp Halfway up the scarp was a dark horizontal line of bushes, something like a hedge.
- scipio The Eunuch Eulaeus and the Roman Publius Cornelius Scipio Nasica, are also historical personages.
- snip When I'm just as naughty, you never snip my fingers!"
- sop After an hour begin basting with "the sop."
- Chippy But with all its virtues, the chippy shows lamentable weakness of character in allowing its grown children to impose upon it, as it certainly does.
- un doubting