What is the correct spelling for SCHIP?
This word (Schip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCHIP
- chap The chap I was speaking of-I beg pardon, Mr. De Soto."
- cheap There is much fraud and cheap talk in ordinary life, but not under fire.
- cheep 'O Swallow, Swallow, if I could follow, and light Upon her lattice, I would pipe and trill, And cheep and twitter twenty million loves.
- chip The captain now commenced his chip firing, which in a few minutes was succeeded by his hat.
- chirp Even a sweet-toned chirp, when reiterated without change, may grow maddening to the enforced listener.
- chirpy "Then you must first put her in a good humor," Chirpy Cricket told him cheerfully.
- chop Then they got up and began to chop.
- scarp Halfway up the scarp was a dark horizontal line of bushes, something like a hedge.
- scipio The Eunuch Eulaeus and the Roman Publius Cornelius Scipio Nasica, are also historical personages.
- snip When I'm just as naughty, you never snip my fingers!"
- sop After an hour begin basting with "the sop."
- Chippy But with all its virtues, the chippy shows lamentable weakness of character in allowing its grown children to impose upon it, as it certainly does.