What is the correct spelling for SCHITT?
This word (Schitt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCHITT
- chat I could allow myself time for quite a long chat with him, and, by taking a hansom, still get back in good time for the evening's work. Nah flip dem a flop dem a chit dem a chat but a mi dem caan flop man a lyrical dat – Come Again by Beenie Man
- chatty My friends were happy, therefore, and very chatty ; which latter relieved me of the trouble of talking, and prompted them to entertain me and one another incessantly with agreeable stories and conversation, of which, until suddenly a subject emerged which interested me powerfully, I confess, so much were my thoughts engaged elsewhere, I heard next to nothing.
- chest One of Pope's staff officers, together with the uniform and horses of the Federal commander, his treasure chest , and his personal effects, fell into the hands of the Confederates, and the greater part of the enemy's troops, suddenly alarmed in the deep darkness, dispersed into the woods. Now the sound of my voice is pumpin' in your chest More or less, I am here to tell u that I am the best Better than the rest – Thieves In The Temple (Pt. II) by prince
- chit Nothing more than to drink a glass of wine, and have some pleasant chit -chat.
- cite I shall cite the significant fact you mention in my next exciting speech.
- city "A few days back I met him gettin' off a train at Roarin' City .
- schist They don't know gold from mica schist .
- Cit Sun and moon, Petitot, op. cit., p. 7. Sun and moon, p. 597.