What is the correct spelling for SCHOLLS?
This word (Scholls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCHOLLS
- scholar You know, Dr. Ross is a fine Greek scholar .
- school You will do for yourself when you leave school .
- schulz Two blocks down the street, she found, as predicted, the cigar store with the blue sign, "Schulz Express," and left her trunk check there with her address and fifty cents.
- Scales The scales are small in the younger plants and larger in the older ones.
- Schools The chief cause in giving this direction to the Roman mind was undoubtedly the system pursued in the schools.
- Skulls Blow away the dust, and you will see that the rock beneath is still stained with their blood; also, there are the sword-marks on their skulls, and neckbones."
- skills And such as by their lords do set but little price, Let them sit still: it skills them not what chance come on the dice.
- scholars It was a very busy tea-table, for ever so many people had to be talked about, and what they said had to be repeated; and Pen broke down entirely in trying to rehearse a wolf-story the teacher had told the scholars who staid in at noon.
- scrolls "And more 'ladies' reading from scrolls to children standing at their knee.
- scolds "If only you could know how thoughtless I can be, and how often I give trouble to Klea, who never scolds me for it, you would be far from comparing me with a goddess.
- sculls In modern sculling-boats a man must use swivels, for the reach of the sculler extends to a point which he could not reach with fixed rowlocks, as his sculls would lock before he got there.
- scowls Rosalie's father scowls upon Harold and delivers his morning greeting.