What is the correct spelling for SCHOOLLS?
This word (Schoolls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCHOOLLS
- scholar But, scholar as he was, he was learning to appreciate the excellent meals Miss Tredgold provided for him.
- school Dad wanted to send me East to school , but I couldn't leave him."
- schooldays How about his schooldays ?
- schooled I shouldn't wonder if the mackerel schooled soon."
- schulz He married the daughter of the rich manufacturing proprietor Schulz , who sells, wholesale, little statuettes on the Ritterstrasse in Berlin.
- Scales 194 Scales , Anthony Woodville, Lord, iii.
- Schools In The Old Curiosity Shop there are four schools: Mr. Marton's two schools, Mrs. Wackles's school, and Miss Monflathers's school.
- Skulls His tracks all around Pool of Skulls .
- cools Pour boiling water over it in the morning; when the water cools , plunge it into ice water for five minutes, wipe dry, and broil under a gas flame.
- skills Garvey did plan to encourage those blacks who had particularly useful skills or who desired to return to Africa to do so, in order to become the back-bone of this new prosperous black nation.
- scholars Scholars have held the most widely different opinions as to its date, its author, and its purpose.
- scrolls More silver, in braided scrolls , adorned his jacket, and wrapped twice around the waist was a red banda.
- scolds Mrs. Harrison gives this admirable illustration: "The little one puts his hand upon the hot stove; no whirlwind from without rushes in and pushes the hand away from the stove, then with loud and vengeful blasts scolds him for his heedlessness or wrong-doing.
- sculls The boat was so small that at each return of the sculls , when his hands came forward to begin the pull, they approached so near to her that her vivid imagination began to thrill her with a fancy that he was going to clasp his arms round her.
- stools And James Edward Longstreet and his daughter sat alone upon their camp-stools in front of their new abode and looked off across the valley and into the distances.
- SCOOPS No doubt water scoops out caverns in the softer strata composing the earth's crust, but these can scarcely be thought to equal in extent the cavities made by volcanoes.
- spools I picked up everybody's spools and thimbles, and other far-rolling objects.
56 words made from the letters SCHOOLLS
5 letter words made from SCHOOLLS:cholo, closs, cohos, collo, colls, cools, hollo, holos, lochs, lolos, losch, losco, olhos, schoo, scool, sholl, shool, shoos, slosh, socol, sools.
4 letter words made from SCHOOLLS:choo, cloo, coho, cool, coos, cosh, coss, holo, hoos, loch, loco, lolo, lols, looc, loos, loso, loss, ocho, ochs, ohos, olso, osco, oslo, shoo, soho, solh, solo.
3 letter words made from SCHOOLLS:col, coo, cos, loo, sls, soh, sol, sos.