What is the correct spelling for SCHORES?
This word (Schores) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCHORES
- score The vibe is right now, and I'm bout to score Mr. DJ can you, play this joint once more – 4 My People by missy elliott
- stores Capital, then, is stores.
- Scored By dint of sheer good play Alan scored three to his opponent's two.
- Spores Grains of fine sand or spores are scattered over the surface, and the edge of the plate is bowed.
- secures The man who forms a corner in, let us say, wheat, first purchases or secures the control of the whole available supply of wheat, or as near the whole supply as he can.
- sores Liudegast and Liudeger, whom ye one time gave grievous sores, declare a feud against you and are minded to ride with an army to this land.
- scorns He can sleep on a pile of coal or standing on his head, and he naturally scorns to carry a bed.
- scares These scares occur from time to time, went on Waybridge, and one of the results is that your servants all leave.