What is the correct spelling for SCICLES?
This word (Scicles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCICLES
- Stiles "A good man," says Stiles , "in a bad cause," and adds that had Pitcairn ever been able to say that he was sure the Americans fired first, he would have believed him.
- Scales There is a better-known crag of this name just by Scales Tarn on Saddleback, and, in fact, they are exceedingly numerous, which is natural enough, seeing that it is essential to every genuine tarn that it should be more or less under a precipice of some sort.
- skills In the emulation of their parents' activity, they benefitted from a kind of on-the-job training which both sharpened their skills for a later farm career and furthered their identity with the family group and farm life in general.
- smiles She only smiles when we say pretty things, and shows her teeth at us.
- cycles These men were they whose skill enabled them laboriously to copy upon the surfaces of porcelain a given scene without appreciable deviation from one to the other, for in those remote cycles of history no other method was yet known or even dreamed of.
- sculls He should ask some proficient to examine and to try his sculls , and to tell him by the feel whether they are really a pair.
- circles Indeed it was a name familiar enough in art circles .
- sickles On our left General Sickles , in his eagerness for a fight, had advanced his corps across the Emmitsburg road, and on a wood-crowned ridge in the immediate vicinity of the main portion of the Rebel army.
- suckles After being held two or three times while the puppy suckles her, the ewe will generally adopt the little creature, and love it as well as if it was her own lamb.
- scowls So the wrath of those who would have liked to take the law in their own hands cooled down, and their enmity found its vent in scowls and avoidance, at which Chris laughed scornfully, or resented with looks as fierce in public; but there was a hard set of lines growing more marked about the corners of his mouth and his eyes, and there were times when he broke down in secret far up the glen, and told himself that life was not worth living.
- icicles Far up above at the top, the stream coming over an overhanging ledge on the right had frozen into masses of insecure icicles , some being 20 ft.
- scullers So far as he has watched its use by scullers , he is induced to look upon the contrivance with suspicion.
- sidles Where the crab in quest of booty sidles about, a sullen shape, Where the snail creeps and the mussel sleeps with wary valves agape, Where life is too grotesque to be but seeming.
44 words made from the letters SCICLES
5 letter words made from SCICLES:ceils, celic, celis, cesic, cisce, cleis, clies, clise, clscs, isles, issel, lices, liess, lisse, seils, selic, sesil, sices, siles, slice.
3 letter words made from SCICLES:cis, cli, ecc, icc, ice, ies, lei, lie, sec, sic, sis, sle, sls, sse.
4 letter words made from SCICLES:cisc, ices, icse, isle, less, lies, scsi, seli, siel, sise.