What is the correct spelling for SCICNE?
This word (Scicne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCICNE
- scanner But with this scanner on, I think of where I want to look and I can see it.
- scene But all at once the scene changed.
- scion You are, one might presume, a scion of the English aristocracy, come out to recruit your health or wait until it's a little less sultry in the old country.
- sconce Forgetting the restraint due to his dignity, and the golden rule which imposes repose of mind and body after a heavy meal, the king rushed upon the keeper of the royal books and hit him repeatedly and promiscuously over the head with an ivory chessboard, a pewter wine-flagon, and a brass candlestick; he knocked him violently and often against an iron torch sconce , and kicked him thrice round the banqueting chamber with rapid, energetic kicks.
- scorn "Lady Dorothea, sir, requires you to assure her that I have never made love to you," said Kate Henderson, with a look of scorn that her Ladyship did not dare to reply to.
- scorner The scorner occupies a proud, an elevated seat, which will sink under him, and crush him down to everlasting destruction.
- sinew K-Sinew, from close to the spine of the moose-used by the women of the North instead of thread.
31 words made from the letters SCICNE
5 letter words made from SCICNE:cecin, cenci, cesic, cines, cisce, cisne, necci, nesci, scien.
3 letter words made from SCICNE:cis, cns, ecc, icc, ice, ies, nec, nsc, sec, sen, sic, sin.
4 letter words made from SCICNE:cisc, enic, ices, icse, inec, nice, scen, sein, sine.
6 letter words made from SCICNE:scenic.