What is the correct spelling for SCIENTIFIS?
This word (Scientifis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCIENTIFIS
- scentless She waited for that time, outwardly indifferent, just as a branch studded with the brown scentless swellings of mid-winter waits for the spring that shall see them break into sweetest buds.
- scientific His father was scientific , and hated everything that was not science.
- Centuries This is the golden rule which has been handed down through centuries.
- certifies These laws which govern the development of organic phenomena being immutable and everlasting, permit the different generations which succeed each other on our globe to build upon a durable basis, which certifies to the slow and laborious, but irresistible march of human progress.
- sanctifies It is natural to the Gospel, which, just because it is the message of an unspeakably happy future, also sanctifies the past which is the living antecedent to it.
- centers Or fry the cut-out centers of large doughnuts, and roll in powdered sugar.
- stiffs There wasn't a man in the crowd that interviewed me whom I could convince that our hospital wasn't a factory for the making of stiffs which we sold to the Northern Medical College.
- centimes After his demise, the land had been rented in lots to kitchen-gardeners, and it was estimated that it was worth about forty centimes a square metre.
- sniffs No sooner does the beaver discover the delicious odour than he sits upright, sniffs about in every direction, and squeals with excitement until he can get up to it.
- cenotaphs Beside this tomb was one of a more pompous description, to the memory of a Mrs. Douglas, which had with the simple tumulus nothing in common, unless the initial letter of the surname corresponding with the latter initial on the neighbouring gravestone, might authorize any connection between them, not supported by that similitude of style usually found in the cenotaphs of the same family: the one, indeed, might have covered the grave of a humble villager-the other, the resting-place of the lady of the manor.
- pontiffs The great temple of the Sun, which Aurelian, the son of a priestess of the deity, founded in the Campus Martius, with its high pontiffs and stately ritual, did honour not only to the great lord of the heavenly spheres, but to the monarch who was the august image of his power upon earth and who was endued with his special grace.
- centaurs Still pursued by the flock of women, I took to examining the floor of this church, which contains tesselated marble pavements depicting centaurs , unicorns, lions, stags, and other beasts.
- centavos It is twenty-five centavos .
- sentries The sentries peered keenly towards the sound.
175 words made from the letters SCIENTIFIS
4 letter words made from SCIENTIFIS:cefn, cent, cite, eini, enic, enif, feni, fens, fess, fien, fine, fini, fins, fise, fist, fits, ices, icse, iiie, inec, inst, inti, isis, iten, ness, nest, nets, nfte, nice, nisi, nits, scen, scet, scsi, sect, sein, sens, sent, sets, sift, sine, sins, sise, site, snit, ssef, tecn, ties, tine, tsen.
5 letter words made from SCIENTIFIS:centi, cient, cines, cisne, ciste, cites, citie, cseti, eisin, ensis, entsi, etsin, feint, feist, fenis, fenit, fents, festi, fests, fices, fient, fiest, fiine, finci, fines, finet, finis, fiset, fists, fites, fitin, fnest, iceni, icest, icfes, icies, ictsi, iines, iinet, iness, infit, iniss, inite, inset, intef, issei, itics, neifs, nesci, niefs, niess, nisei, scent, scien, sects, seifs, seini, senft, senti, sents, setif, setin, sices, siens, sient, sifts, sinse, sinti, siste, sisti, sites, sitin, sncft, stein, stfen, stice, stief, teifi, tenis, tices, tiein, tiens, tines, tisci, tisei, tisin, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from SCIENTIFIS:cis, cns, cst, ecf, ect, eft, ent, est, etc, fen, fes, fin, fit, ice, ies, ifc, iii, nec, net, nit, nsc, sec, sen, set, sic, sif, sin, sis, sit, sse, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, tnf, tss.