What is the correct spelling for SCIPTURE?
This word (Scipture) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCIPTURE
- capture If he could escape capture in the months that followed and then manage to get passage on a ship.
- rapture The wonderful rapture in Bess's face was distinct.
- rupture I had to undergo an operation for rupture a couple of years ago, and I fasted for two days before the operation, and for three days after it, and I had no particle of nausea from the ether, and was able to tend to my mail the day after the operation.
- scepter A Vision of Christ's Triumph 168 Thy scepter, Jesus, shall extend.
- sceptre At dawn he too was to die, and because he too had craved a sceptre.
- scripture And how are these pictured in Scripture?
- stature The man was powerful in stature, and rather too heavy, but straight as an Indian.
- suture As to the suture of divided nerves, it would ordinarily and as a matter of course be claimed by most modern historians of surgery and by practically all surgeons, as an affair entirely of the last half century.