What is the correct spelling for SCIPTURES?
This word (Sciptures) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCIPTURES
- sceptre And then, within a few months, a few weeks, he might lay down the sceptre voluntarily, to take up the one awaiting him across the ocean.
- Ruptures He felt like somebody who had had a bad tumble, and is sore and a little dizzy; but he recognized that these great ruptures cannot take place without aches and doubts.
- Sutures The abnormal as well as the open part of the coronal suture on this side shows a simpler serration than the corresponding sutures on the left side.
- captures The captures made in the Valley, in the Peninsula, and in the Second Manassas campaign proved of inestimable value.
- raptures Ferry Hill was in raptures all day long; and a week later when school had begun once more and the camp was only a memory, Roy found himself a hero indeed.
- scepters They are looking for crowns and scepters and a shower of gold coin.
- Scriptures In scriptures and pictures – The Sun by ghostface killah