What is the correct spelling for SCISORS?
This word (Scisors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCISORS
- scissor He wore a scissor -tailed coat, once black but now having a reddish brown tinge.
- scissors A 'brake' somewhat resembles a pair of very blunt scissors permanently fixed open at a certain angle, and rigidly supported at a convenient height from the ground.
- scours The village is merely one long, shaky street crouching in along the side of the mountain; it is lamentably near the torrent, for the rough Gave de Bastan just below is one of the scourges of the Pyrenees, and each spring it tears by and even through the street, and scours down the valley, swollen and resentful, causing discouraging damage along its track.
- swiss There was a picnic on a Swiss lake.
- Sailors He had disappeared for ever, and of our eight sailors we had lost one.
- Scars It was made in such a way that, like a helmet, it completely covered and concealed the scars of the sovereign lady.
- sisters There are three sisters and one brother of us alive now: my father and mother are dead.
- seniors We are seniors in Oakdale High School.
- saviors Such a voice was the voice of Christ, and the lesser saviors of the world bring always a like message of revolt: they arise to fulfil the same fundamental need of the world.
- silos The barn was of the Agricultural-College type-it may be good, scientific, and all that, but it seems to crush everything else around out of existence; and it surely is not picturesque-unless it has wings and silos to relieve its rigid contours.
- stirs They hit your face when you stand, and sitting, their lowest edge stirs up your hair.
- censors This meeting was attended by about a dozen young reprobates who concerted, that if the preacher should confine himself to what they should judge to be the "appropriate sphere of his duties," should preach piety and righteousness in the abstract without making any particular application thereof, or rebuking any particular practice cherished by these self constituted censors , and should abstain from all offensive personal or local allusions, the most decorous propriety was to be observed.
- scows And if not, could steamboat men be continually taking expensive engines down to New Orleans and abandoning them there, as the old-time river men did their rafts and scows ?
- sizes Nearest to Dot was a great pyramid of thimbles, of all sizes and made of many different materials.
- suitors The chair is old and hard-the stuffing compressed by a generation of weary suitors ; there are two others at equal distances along the wall.
- visors Helmets of every age, with visors behind which the knights of old had looked grimly as they charged down the lists at "gentle and joyous passages of arms."
- SIRS "Will it please you to step in, sirs," she said, her eyes fixed upon Don's face in a sort of eager scrutiny.
- sissies The other may make sissies .
- succors Now when Alexander, the tyrant of Pherae, made open war against some of the Thessalians, and had designs against all, the cities sent an embassy to Thebes, to desire succors and a general; and Pelopidas, knowing that Epaminondas was detained by the Peloponnesian affairs, offered himself to lead the Thessalians, being unwilling to let his courage and skill lie idle, and thinking it unfit that Epaminondas should be withdrawn from his present duties.
33 words made from the letters SCISORS
3 letter words made from SCISORS:cio, cis, cos, cro, irs, iso, rio, roc, sic, sir, sis, sos.
4 letter words made from SCISORS:coir, coss, rico, risc, ross, scsi, siss, ssri.
5 letter words made from SCISORS:coirs, corsi, criss, cross, ossis, risco, risso, rosic, sisco, sisor.
6 letter words made from SCISORS:crosss, sirocs.
7 letter words made from SCISORS:scissor.