What is the correct spelling for SCISSSORS?
This word (Scisssors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCISSSORS
- scissors Nice little boys don't want to play with such dirty scissors as that."
- successor There was a difference of opinion concerning Miss Seabury's successor .
- Sailors And I suppose some of the sailors were kind to you?
- sisters And you know when we were little girls, dear mother on her death-bed put her hands upon our heads and said, 'Be loving sisters always, and never let anything come between you.
- censors Less radical departures from orthodox custom, it is true, have caused adverse comment in our watchful little town; but the spot was secluded from casual censors .
- suitors She had suitors constantly.
- assessors Of these officers, the selectmen, town-clerk, treasurer, constable, school committee, and assessors must be elected by ballot at the annual town-meeting.