What is the correct spelling for SCIZORS?
This word (Scizors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCIZORS
- scissor As it was the scissor -point drove into the table, missing him by a bare two inches.
- scissors Now Joan had got the pair of scissors in her hand, and sooner than tell him what had really happened she said, "I cut these pots and pans into pieces with my scissors ."
- scours In its slow movement the neve field broadly scours its bed to a flat or basined floor.
- Sailors Fighters and tailors and bow-legged sailors – Ten Cents A Dance by Megan Mullally
- Scars Hallelujah for the beauty of His scars Hallelujah in the twilight Hallelujah sun and moon and shining stars – With Every Breath by Eleven Eleven
- seniors In Charlotte's life there had been nothing exceptional, and she was in all things soft and womanly, ready to acknowledge, and to be guided by, the wisdom of her seniors .
- seizes "He comes and goes as the whim seizes him, and I very seldom know where he is.
- scows Permission being obtained, the division, with Ammen's brigade-the Twenty-fourth Ohio, Sixth Ohio, and Thirty-sixth Indiana in front-began their march early on the morning of the 29th, the men stripped of their pantaloons, carrying their cartridge-boxes on their necks; the ammunition-boxes of the artillery taken from the limbers and carried over on scows , and tents packed in the bottom of the wagon-beds, to lift ammunition and stores above water.
44 words made from the letters SCIZORS
3 letter words made from SCIZORS:cio, cis, cos, cro, irs, iso, rio, roc, sic, sir, sis, sos.
4 letter words made from SCIZORS:coir, coss, rico, risc, rizo, roiz, ross, rozi, scsi, sizo, ssri, zico, ziro, ziso, zoic, zois, zorc, zori.
5 letter words made from SCIZORS:coirs, corsi, criss, cross, ozric, risco, risso, rizos, rosic, sisco, sisor, zisco, zoric, zoris.