What is the correct spelling for SCKILL?
This word (Sckill) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCKILL
- scale She used to throw her voice into the scale of Pen's desires, and Pen in consequence got pretty much what she wanted.
- scaly It was a humble, kindly voice, and the scaly old hand holding the door open against the high prairie wind was only a fisherman's hand.
- scowl "I can see you quite plainly, and you are very ugly when you scowl , sir.
- scroll Take any of the ancient orthodox ways, the finding of graven tablets on a mountain-top, or a voice speaking from a burning bush, or an angel appearing before a great concourse of people and handing out a written scroll .
- scull Nance did the same, and so set Bernel free to scull and steer, the arrangement which dire experience has taught the Sark men as best adapted to their rock-strewn waters and racing currents.
- sickle And so, as the autumn of '69 crept over the woods in flame and russet, and the sound of the sickle was in folks' ears, the life at Great Keynes was far more tranquil than we should fancy who look back on those stirring days.
- sickly She was very sickly .
- sill It's been a long while sence you've crossed my sill .
- skill They had worked with skill , for nothing had been taken.
- skull Another is when there hasn't been rain for months, and the veldt's as bare as the skull of a bald-headed man.
- spill The last act of Louise was the most wonderful of all and Molly felt herself becoming so filled with emotion that she feared she would spill over again.
- still It must still be there.
- suckle Because the mother will not be likely to recover so long as she continues to suckle at all.
- swill And that swill the Chinaman cooked at dinner-time-what about that?
- skills Teacher's key to Using language skills .