What is the correct spelling for SCOCITY?
This word (Scocity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCOCITY
- jocosity Aloud she said, with rough jocosity : "What in the world is the good of all those flowers?
- sagacity Sidi ibn Thalabi acknowledged this compliment to his sagacity by a low bow, and continued- "For the people to find an ape on which the barber could exhibit his skill was no easy matter, none knew where such an animal could be procured.
- scanty Directly after Marcoline came out with one of the gentlemen, who begged me to excuse the countess, as she could not receive me in her present extremely scanty attire; "but she hopes that whenever you are in these parts you will honour her and her house by your company, whether you are alone or with friends."
- scot He was a small, lean, bony, sharp-nosed Scot who had fled Scot land during the Panic of '37, landed in New York, and stopped.
- scots In the North too they are mentioned together with Scots and Attacotti.
- scott "I agree with you that it was all wrong-that it involved risks that never should have been taken at this stage of the war; and I am told that General Scott and other veteran officers disapproved of the measure.
46 words made from the letters SCOCITY
3 letter words made from SCOCITY:cio, cis, cos, cot, coy, cst, icc, icy, iso, oct, otc, sic, sit, sot, soy, sty, tic, toy.
4 letter words made from SCOCITY:cisc, city, cost, cosy, cots, coys, cyst, itsy, occy, otic, otis, scot, syco, toci, tosy, toyi, ytis.
5 letter words made from SCOCITY:cisco, citys, cocis, coits, coity, cotys, cytos, osity, stoic, tisoy, tocci.