What is the correct spelling for SCOING?
This word (Scoing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCOING
- cooing Instead there was cooing in its quality as the two talked reassuringly a moment.
- going But what good was that going to do him?
- sacking The whole city was in an uproar, the mob was already sacking the stables of the Castel Nuovo.
- scaling I like to measure battlements and prepare my scaling ladders, and lead a forlorn hope.
- scan Anxiously I scan the lines.
- scion As a scion of the illustrious house of Cigala, he was received with royal honours by the Viceroy of the island, as he was later on by the Viceroy of Naples, according to his own veracious story.
- scoffing Hiketes and his son were put to death as despots and traitors; nor did Euthymus meet with compassion, though he was a man of renown in athletic contest, and of great personal bravery, because of a scoffing speech of which he was accused against the Corinthians.
- scorn "Tell Suetonius that we scorn his mercy," Beric said, "and will die as we have lived, free men."
- scowling Suddenly he gripped Simmy by the shoulders and bent a white, scowling face down to the little man's level.
- seagoing Acting upon this suggestion I designated three seagoing officers, Capt.
46 words made from the letters SCOING
3 letter words made from SCOING:cgs, cio, cis, cns, cog, con, cos, gin, ion, iso, nig, nog, nsc, sic, sin, son.
4 letter words made from SCOING:cing, coin, cons, gion, gois, gons, icon, igno, igon, ings, iong, ngoi, ogin, sign, sing, sion, snog, sogn, song.
5 letter words made from SCOING:cions, coign, coing, goins, gonic, icons, ingos, scion, signo, siong, sonic.