What is the correct spelling for SCOIT?
This word (Scoit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCOIT
- said "It is the lot of all insignificant fortunes," said the poet.
- scoot He stood by the edge of the stream, watching water spiders scoot across the rippled surface.
- side He drove me, accompanied by several of his staff, to the wharves where he was to decide about their extension, and as the foreign goods were being discharged from the steamship side and placed in the railway cars, he turned to me and said: Mr. Carnegie, you can now begin to appreciate the magnitude of our vast system and understand why it is necessary that we should make everything for ourselves, even our steel rails.
- society Now, I regard a fortune-teller's, as a doubtful sort of society ; therefore, I feel it to be a duty, to make one of this party.
- state So that in respect to those subject state s he has not to take any trouble to gain them over to himself, for the whole of them quickly rally to the state which he has acquired there.
- stay Fired by this example, the men pressed onward, and did not stop or stay even when they had done what they had set out to do.
- study Over forty years on the extreme frontier gave him a rare opportunity to study the Indian character.