What is the correct spelling for SCONTO?
This word (Sconto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCONTO
- canto The morn is up again, the dewy morn, With breath all incense, and with cheek all bloom, Laughing the clouds away with playful scorn, And living as if earth contained no tomb,- And glowing into day. Childe Harold, Canto III. LORD BYRON.
- contour The faintly tinted walls are framed with just one clear colored line, as finely placed as the member of a Greek capital; the door-handles and the lines of the panels of the door, the two chairs, the framework of the bed, the writing-table, have all that exquisite finish of contour that is begotten of sustained artistic effort.
- count The Count de Noailles tells me he has a Letter for you from your Family.
- scant Matho gave him but scant thanks for his blessings, but Spendius paid no heed to this, and began to march behind him, from time to time turning restless glances in the direction of Carthage.
- scanty He made the second trip, after which there was left on a shelf of rock only half a dozen matches and enough food for one scanty meal.
- scent There was about her a cheap, heavy scent .
56 words made from the letters SCONTO
3 letter words made from SCONTO:cns, con, coo, cos, cot, cst, not, nsc, oct, ono, otc, oto, son, sot, ton, too.
4 letter words made from SCONTO:cons, coon, coos, coot, cost, coto, cots, noto, octo, onos, oons, oont, osco, oton, scot, snot, soon, soot, stoo, tono, tons, toso, tsoo.
5 letter words made from SCONTO:const, conto, coons, coost, coots, costo, coton, notos, oonts, otson, scoon, scoot, snoot, soton, stono, tonos, toons.