What is the correct spelling for SCOOLS?
This word (Scools) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCOOLS
- school I know when he went to school and all that.
- scowl She came forward threateningly as Peggy came out, but in a moment fell back with a scowl , as the light from the window at the end of the hall streamed more clearly over the little figure.
- Solos The following Sunday I sang with them, and also sang the solos.
- Coals Only I'll be hanged if I see why Tishy Wilson is to be hauled over the coals?"
- Scales A tent of the size mentioned, instead of weighing twenty-five pounds, pulls the scales down at about eight.
- Schools I wish there were no schools in that sense.
- Soils He proved by numerous analyses that chemical analysis as practiced by him was capable of showing the deterioration of soils by long cultivation.
- cools When the water cools , drain.
- scholars Yet it has been proved by the prince of European scholars in our day that both as to date and subject matter, Pliny's Letters reveal signs of the most careful arrangement.
- cowls Look, two and two go the priests, then the monks with cowls and sandals, And the penitents dressed in white shirts, a-holding the yellow candles.
- scrolls There was a cord of silver hanging over the broad brim, and there was a silver "T" on one side of the sugar loaf, an "M" on the other side, and a Roman sword in front, and all three were linked together in fanciful silver scrolls .
- scolds At the first hint of danger he scampers to safety in among the rocks, and there he scolds whoever has frightened him.
- scows Mr. Brabant comes up with "I wonder if that bunch of nuns is going to get here in time to take scows with us," and we pass into the billiard-room and watch the game.
- sculls I unshipped the sculls in this way.
- stools The stools and chairs are noisy and occupy a great deal of room, but the latter are restful and conducive to the correct position of the pupils, the importance of which cannot be over-estimated.
- souls Hence souls fight among themselves to occupy a body.
- coils Dust slept on dull coils of bronze and silver, lozenges of cinnabar, on rubies, leprous and winedark stones.
- COLS By ascending paths to the right or to the left of the valley, the pedestrian may reach some exquisite points of view; all the little cols or passes through which these paths lead are protected at the summit by walls and forts-not strong enough, however, as recent events have shown, to keep off the incursions of the Bedouin.
- SCOOPS It scoops out loose soil directly, but the basaltic rock has to be broken up first by blasting.
- spools And he made a real cylinder out of a piece of pipe, with two leather valves attached to two wooden spools .