What is the correct spelling for SCORIGN?
This word (Scorign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCORIGN
- scorn You scorn to be amused in low company."
- scouring The scouring of the kitchen must wait for a few moments while the new maid-of-all-work held these two letters over the steaming kettle just long enough to loosen the flaps, which she rolled back neatly and carefully.
- snoring Both Lucien and Francois, notwithstanding the declaration of the latter, were soon snoring like a brace of tops.
- Succoring He had fancied these riders were knights-such knights as the priest had shown him the likeness of in old picture books, whose mission it had been to ride through the world succoring the weak and weary, and always defending the right.
- scorning Bruin had but a short start; and although he must have been well acquainted with the locality, we, scorning all impediments, soon overtook him-the dogs having already commenced biting at his hind feet.