What is the correct spelling for SCOTISH?
This word (Scotish) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCOTISH
- scot Mr Perowne looked at him so reproachfully that the old Scot paused and then turned uneasily away.
- scotch This young lady was no more Scotch than himself.
- scots Bulkley also attended the King at Newcastle in 1646, when he was in the hands of the Scots , and remained printing there and at Gateshead until the Restoration, when he returned to York, where a Puritan press had in the meantime been set up by Thomas Broad.
- scott I said certainly; and I then engaged with Mr. Scott in Lerwick to act as agent for these vessels.
- scottie Scottie was looking straight at Henry, in the corner, as though waiting for a direction, and, from the corner of his eye, Andrew was aware that Henry had nodded ever so slightly.
- scottish The first is a short article from the New York Evangelist, copied into the Scottish Guardian of this city.
- sickish With the rush of air which followed the prowler's wake came a peculiar sickish odor.
- skittish We were so skittish that, when the bell rang about eight o'clock, we let it ring four times more before we answered it; and when the ringer claimed to be an Eta Bita Pie from Muggledorfer who had come over to attend Siwash, we made him repeat pretty nearly the whole ritual before we would consider his credentials good.
- sottish People who saw him only over his bottle would have supposed him to be a man gross indeed, sottish , and addicted to low company and low merriment, but social and goodhumoured.
- stash Early Friday morning, Oliver retrieved his stash and placed the walnut box back on the mantel.
- succotash Each one had a big dab of something different in it; mashed potatoes, succotash , green peas, a kind of vegetable marrow to which they gave the unworthy name of "squash," raw tomatoes, sweet green pickles, preserved strawberries, and goodness knows what all besides; while, if we stopped eating to breathe or speak, Patty flew in with a plate of freshly-made things of the most heavenly nature, called corn fritters.
- scouts He had been wounded twenty-four hours previously by a bomb from one of our scouts and had crawled back into a dug-out.
- scoots Camp's overrun now with just such scoots .
87 words made from the letters SCOTISH
3 letter words made from SCOTISH:chi, cio, cis, cos, cot, cst, hot, iso, oct, otc, sic, sis, sit, soh, sos, sot, sth, thc, tho, tic, tsh, tss.
5 letter words made from SCOTISH:chios, chito, chits, choti, coits, costs, cothi, coths, hists, hoist, hosts, hotic, issho, schio, scots, shiso, shito, shits, sicht, sisco, sitch, sochi, soshi, soths, stoch, stoic, stosh, thiss, tisch, tochi, tosch, toshi.
4 letter words made from SCOTISH:chit, choi, cosh, coss, cost, cots, hiss, hito, hits, host, hoti, icsh, itch, itoh, ochs, oths, otic, otis, scot, scsi, shio, shit, shot, stih, stoh, tcsh, thio, thoi, tihs, toch, toci, tosh, toss.