What is the correct spelling for SCOUSTIC?
This word (Scoustic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCOUSTIC
- acoustic Similarly to the characteristic specific acoustic impedance, If the aperture with area A is the start of a pipe and a plane wave is sent into the pipe, the wave passing through the aperture is a progressive plane wave in the absence of reflections.
- seats And what does he do but tow me down to a big tourin' car and wave me into one of the back seats with him.
- stage Why are those two men out there on the stage ?
- stake He had played his game for a certain stake , and had lost it.
- status And there is nothing in the letter which would or could have prevented you from declining to withdraw the troops, and offering the restoration of the status to which you were pledged, if such had been your desire.
- stick I should say you had better stick to Oxford."
- stock The rare opportunity was given to take stock first hand of men of whom it had talked many times, men whose names meant something.
- stocks The game is always full of the unexpected, and the people who meet each other are almost sure to be laughing-stocks.
- stuck A big kitchen knife was still stuck in one end of the horrible wound.
- Seeds Are any two seeds alike in shape?
- Shots The alarm-bell in the Tower of Pancratius rang incessantly, and more than once doors opened, voices and shots were heard.
- Societies "To-morrow, early, send me by a trusted messenger the names of those who are foremost in Maritza's cause, the names of the societies whose plans and aims they govern, and, so far as is in your knowledge, the plans which they have formed.
- Studies He regarded her for a considerable time with an expression of admiration; but Adelaide, though she was conscious of his gaze, calmly pursued her studies.
- SITS As a rule, she merely sits-just "stays put"-until some one moves her.
- states The United States Standard, Fig.
- sets He thinks the sun rises and sets in you.
- suggests A multitude of spectators awaiting a festal procession, which at last is coming, naturally suggests applause.
- stages Let us trace the stages of his discovery.
- sites The distance between these two possible sites of origin is slight.
- shadows It was a world without shadows .
- sheets The rain continued to fall in great big sheets that shut out the light of day.
- sides I want you to see the case from all sides ."
89 words made from the letters SCOUSTIC
3 letter words made from SCOUSTIC:cio, cis, cos, cot, cst, cut, icc, icu, iou, iso, oct, otc, oui, out, sic, sis, sit, sos, sot, sou, sus, tic, tiu, tss, utc.
5 letter words made from SCOUSTIC:ciosu, cious, cisco, cocis, cocus, coits, cossu, costs, cuito, cuits, cusco, cusic, cusso, custo, cutis, ictus, itosu, ousts, outis, scots, scout, scuti, scuts, sicut, sisco, souci, souct, souts, stoic, suits, tissu, tocci, tucci.
4 letter words made from SCOUSTIC:cisc, ciuc, cocu, coss, cost, cots, cuit, cuss, cuti, cuts, otic, otis, otus, oust, scot, scsi, scut, suco, suit, suoi, suos, sust, suto, toci, toss, tous, tsou, tsui, tuis, tuoi, uict.