What is the correct spelling for SCRIDIDAE?
This word (Scrididae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCRIDIDAE
- acrididae The Acrididae are best known because all locusts (swarming grasshoppers) are of the Acrididae.
- sacred See the sacred Star of Evening!
- scared I was pretty scared, you bet...
- secret You and I used to be friends, but we never have a secret together now.
- security Security was good at getting people in trouble, but he had seen no other sign of it.
- shared My meals are served in madame's dressing-room, and shared by that lady.
- shirt "You couldn't have lost your shirt already," he said.
- short Was it long or short?
- sort "Manley is not that sort of a man.
- Scored But, of course, you heard how good old Stingaree scored off him the other day, after he thought he'd scored off Stingaree?"