What is the correct spelling for SCRUBING?
This word (Scrubing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCRUBING
- scouring Kitchen soap and scouring powder.
- scraping "I'd like to see him -" And then the sounds of scraping feet entering the house.
- screwing She liked the prospect of screwing an extra twopence out of one of her boarders, but she hated having the fact so clearly pointed out to her.
- scrub "I have a scrub-woman in twice a month, and Murray comes to see me once in awhile.
- scrubbing I did not, like my sister, earn my bread in those days; but let us say that I earned my salt, by sweeping, scrubbing, and scouring, on Saturdays, when there was no school.
- scrubby Beyond, the road was stony, bordered on both sides by scrubby trees and bushes; but as we advanced we passed through an open country, adorned with large forest trees.
- scrubs There was but little grass for the poor horses, but no choice, the country back from the river being all scrubs and swamps, covered with tea-tree, but barren of grass.
- scrutiny As if satisfied at last with her scrutiny, she drew a deep, sighing breath and leaned back in her chair.
- scurrying Galloping to a little mound to the right front, the broad expanse lies before the leader's eyes, and far as he can see, out to the west and northwest, the dust-cloud rises heavily over the prairie; here and there, nearer at hand, are the scurrying ponies and, close down by the stream, excited bands of Indians tearing down lodge after lodge and preparing for rapid flight.
- Ascribing Indeed, all classes in these mountains think the sum of religion consists simply in ascribing all matters, how great or how small, how evil how good soever, to the Divine Being.
- Describing When his brother Leptines was once describing the situation of a place, and took a javelin from one of the guard to draw the plan of it, he was extremely angry with him, and had the soldier who gave him the weapon put to death.
- Grubbing He said he was grubbing for a man who intended to settle there; and the reason why he did it was, that he had no meat for his family, and he was working for a little.
- Crabbing Anne was entranced with the delights of crabbing.