What is the correct spelling for SCUNKS?
This word (Scunks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCUNKS
- skunk So get your gun and come along we're fixin to kill a skunk We've done it before and we'll do it again and neighbor that's no bunk – Get Your Gun And Come Along by Carson Robison
- junks By the lurid light without, I beheld a crowd of Chinese junks.
- sinks All well defined, and several stinks ! Ye Nymphs that reign o'er sewers and sinks, – Cologne by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- stinks Come, I like that, how sweet it stinks!
- slinks Johannes slinks about unable to settle down to anything.
- scones "Scones down by the fire.
- skulks Upon the water sedge he finds subsistence; but his natural enemy, the wolverene, skulks in the same neighbourhood.
- formalizes In mathematics, a principal bundle is a mathematical object that formalizes some of the essential features of the Cartesian product X × G of a space X with a group G.