What is the correct spelling for SCURRING?
This word (Scurring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCURRING
- scoring Indians, nowadays, are rather inclined to back out when it comes to solid argument, but they are often clever in rapid repartee and in scoring a point quickly.
- scouring They will be scouring all the hills here, as they have done elsewhere, and we had better get out of the neighbourhood.
- scurrying So it came to pass that the school, waiting peacefully for its pudding, heard a sound of hasty feet scurrying down the stairs.
- souring Among the more prominent are a sense of weight and bearing down in the pelvis, pains extending down the limbs, aching and weakness of the small of the back, headache, more or less gastric disturbance, dyspepsia, the food souring on the stomach.
- spurring Now, the desire of his mind is not to be judged of by the slow pace of the dull jade he rides on, but by the hitching, and kicking, and spurring, as he sits on his back.
- Scarring Chronic fibrosing pulmonary aspergillosis this may develop where pulmonary aspergillosis remains untreated and chronic scarring of the lungs occurs.
- Scaring I'd need a lot of scaring before I did.
- Securing No more Quakers were imprisoned and Penn's old occupation of securing their protection and release was gone.
- Slurring Not even Edith Whalen can cast slurring remarks at you now, said Bob.
- curing Doctors are like clergymen, I'm afraid, Mrs Berens: they are fond of teaching and curing other people, but they neglect themselves."
- Squaring She despised him for his tolerance of her tyranny, never realizing that he reserved to himself the privilege of squaring their account, if she should ever become his wife.