What is the correct spelling for SCURRIYING?
This word (Scurriying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCURRIYING
- crying Before long I heard her crying and kissing him. Girl you hear me crying For you my heart is dying – Girl You Hear Me Crying by N V
- quarrying Quarrying, as I have said, implied cutting out and rough-hewing blocks exactly of the right dimensions for certain portions of a building or a piece of statuary.
- scouring Rosamund's eyes shot forth another look of admiration; but Cale said quietly: Yet it is this very scum and off scouring of the earth who have before now kidnapped and shipped off to the plantations of Virginia honest men of stout heart and stalwart frame; for there is great demand for able-bodied men there, and good prices are paid for bone and muscle.
- scrubbing Her mother, her teeth set with effort, was scrubbing something.
- scurrying She had some difficulty locating the elevator, scurrying through the deserted halls only to dash herself against repeated cul-de-sacs.
- Carrying What child had he been carrying?
- Miscarrying There is no miscarrying as to him whose decrees do properly conceive them though to us they seem often abortive.
- Querying BOARDs BI capabilities include multi-dimensional analysis, ad hoc querying, dashboarding and reporting, while its CPM capabilities include budgeting, planning and forecasting as well as "other finance-related activities".
- Currying In a village, called Murtchekhar, the judge of that place, evidently desirous of currying favour with the governor of Shiraz, attempted to liberate him, but the caravan stoutly refused to give him up, and only delivered him over, later, into the hands of justice, at Isfahan.