What is the correct spelling for SCURRRYING?
This word (Scurrrying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCURRRYING
- crying When the children stop crying Where will I be? When the sun comes near flying Faster than a bird – Where Will I Be by Golden Earring
- scouring It always looked as if it had been scrubbed, inside and out, with a scouring brick.
- scrubbing She and Mrs. Smelts were scrubbing down the stairs of Number One, not as a matter of cleanliness, but for the social benefit to be derived therefrom.
- scurrying The uproar had brought other tenants scurrying from the upper floors, and somebody was dispatched for a police.
- Carrying Mr. Johns had been carrying everything in front of him.
- Miscarrying While such was the fate of the party in Plataea, the rest of the Thebans who were to have joined them with all their forces before daybreak, in case of anything miscarrying with the body that had entered, received the news of the affair on the road, and pressed forward to their succour.
- Querying At last I found myself idly querying whether Nature did not so blend all out-of-door sounds as to make them agreeable, when suddenly a catbird broke the spell of harmony by its flat, discordant note.
- holds fort