What is the correct spelling for SCURTURE?
This word (Scurture) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCURTURE
- cincture Upon their shafts were sacred legends traced, And round the twain a serpent cincture placed: 'T was at this bound the primal world stood still, And of Atlantis dreamed, with baffled will.
- gesture Glyddyr made an impatient gesture.
- lecture Some took upon them to lecture him on "fishing in troubled waters;" and warned him, if he would keep his head on his shoulders, to wear his yoke in peace.
- picture And it was this picture which caught Anne's eye that day.
- satire She suggested The Progress of Error as a subject for a "Moral Satire."
- scarred They found Boylan so, his jaw clenched, the huge scarred head bare and covered with night dew, but ready to talk.
- scatter Sigel's men, who were anxious to accomplish something decisive before the expiration of their three months' term, brought about a decision in their commander's mind to march upon the force encamped upon Pool's Prairie, whip and scatter it, and then attack the other forces in turn.
- sceptre By-and-by, when every stalk is tipped like a sceptre, the lower stalk leaves are still green, but the stems have a faint bluish tinge, and the ears are paling into yellow.