What is the correct spelling for SCURVES?
This word (Scurves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCURVES
- scurvy Probably you have read sea stories, and know of the horrors of scurvy.
- Scarves The capricious wind moved in her hair, moved in the rich grasses of the sea-wall, bent at a curtseying angle the red-sailed barges, put caps on the waves in the middle distance, and drew out into long horizontal scarves the smoke of faint steamers in the offing.
- Surveys He moveth nigh: He holds the region: not with tone Of piping shepherd's rural minstrelsy, But belloweth his far cry, Stumbling perchance with mortal pain, Or else in wild amaze, As he our ship surveys Unwonted on the inhospitable main.
- secures It depended on the sun-light of undying hopes, which indeed would give wonderful colour to the flowers that might be in her way; on the possession of resources the spring of which would never dry; on the peace which secures the continual feast of a merry heart, Fleda could take her new honours and advantages very meekly, and very soberly, with all her appreciation of them.
- serves Besides, I think it serves these women right, once in a while, to have themselves to blame.
- curves The road had a good many bridges, cuts, curves, considerable grade and evidently cost a good deal of money.
- carves At dinner-time some good-natured friend carves the beef at a stove outside, on condition that he may have a plate and knife and fork at our table.
- surges The water is rushing up the English Channel towards Dover long after it is highest at the Dover end; it goes on piling itself up, until its momentum is checked by the pressure, and then it surges back.