What is the correct spelling for SCURYING?
This word (Scurying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SCURYING
- crying And Kanag went back to their house crying. My land is still crying Torn in half My world is slowly dying My heart is only crying – Georgia: Diana Gurtskaya - Peace Will Come by eurovision song contest
- scouring These had committed several robberies and some murders among the settlers, and a military force and a party of warders from the prison were scouring the country for them.
- scrubbing But inside his shoes took hold on a floor moist from a recent scrubbing and soft with the wear of rough boots; and all was dim, quiet, hushed.
- scurrying Ten minutes after leaving Drennen he had sent a man on horseback scurrying down the hundred miles of trail to Lebarge.
- Carrying When he got ready to go on his way, he found that the piece of bark had caught on his back, and that he was carrying it with him.
- Currying These types of method for tanning split hides will now be outlined, and the nature of the currying then indicated.