What is the correct spelling for SDA?
This word (Sda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SDA
- ada We all believe that you did-papa and I, and Frank and Ada ; Peter believes it; there's not a servant about the place but what believes it.
- da 162. Ach, ich sehe, jetzt da ich zur Hochzeit gehe. No cari la da No cari la re mi na – Hymne by Vangelis
- fda Gerons IND application for the GRNOPC1 clinical trial, nearly 28,000 pages in length, was one of the most extensive applications ever to be submitted to the FDA.
- ida That night Ida Mary came home, hot, weary, with lines of fatigue in her youthful face and about her blue eyes.
- sa All Right! Ore-tachi wa All Right! Itsu datte All Right! Susumu dake sa – All Right! by Yu Yu Hakusho
- sad Don't you be sad Cause it won't be long I know it's been bad But you'll soon, soon be home – Feel So Glad by steve miller band
- sea They rang and blew the sealers' call -- the poaching cry of the sea -- And they raised the ~Baltic~ out of the mist, and an angry ship was she: – The Rhyme Of The Three Sealers by Rudyard Kipling
- soda We got bakin soda All the way down in minnesota – Bakin Soda In Minnesota by Andre Nickatina