What is the correct spelling for SDFS?
This word (Sdfs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SDFS
- sids Seeing myselfe compassed round about by a multitude of dogges, or rather devils, that rose from the grasse, rushesse, and bushesse, I shott my gunne, whether un warrs or purposly I know not, but I shott with a pistolle confidently, but was seised on all sids by a great number that threw me downe, taking away my arme without giving mee one blowe; ffor afterwards I felt no paine att all, onely a great guidinesse in my heade, from whence it comes I doe not remember.
- suds A door opened, and a face covered with thick soap suds and surmounted by a tangle of sandy hair looked out.
- Sofas A few have got seats for bridge, others sit on sofas round the side, the rest have to stand.
- SITS Forgive a foolish old woman, who sits and dreams over her fire."
- sets Once this is frozen over, he cannot get out till the spring sun sets him free.
- safes Two large modern safes stood at one side, behind a long show case spread with ancient coins.
- sifts When Christ sifts His followers those remain who have spiritual tastes and wants.
- serfs It was as though her whole body, muscles, flesh and nerves, quailed and grew weak at the mere sight of him; as though inherited instincts were controlling her, and would always control her whenever she was in his presence; as though she the descendant of serfs must infallibly submit to the descendant of lords-must forever fear the man who had been her master even when he was her lover.
- sides Through its open sides , he could view Mrs. Collingwood at her daily routine.
- surfs In order to see how this work is, and has been, carried out, let us look at the results, as stated in the last annual report, that for 1864. The lifeboats of the Institution now number 132, and some of them were the means of saving no fewer than 417 lives during the past year; nearly the whole of them in dangerous circumstances, amidst high surfs , when no other description of boats could have been launched with safety.
- SODS But, strangely enough, when the black box had been lowered, at the sharp rattling of the sods upon the lid, his sorrow leapt to his eyes.
- SOTS Thus vain, not knowing what adorns, or blots, Men forge the patents, that create them sots.
- SODAS When I first noticed him, he was sitting at a table with two Englishmen drinking brandy-and-sodas,-plural, not singular.