What is the correct spelling for SDONT?
This word (Sdont) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SDONT
- dent The ship was to take them down the coast to Florida, where Cousin Jasper was ill in a hospital, though Mr. Bobbsey had had a letter, just before leaving home, in which Mr. Dent said he was feeling much better.
- dint Thus by dint of continual practice and with the assistance of his natural talent he far surpassed the manner of his teachers.
- saint And what did the poor thief ask, that Dixmas of whom the church has made a saint for that one appeal: 'Remember me, Lord, in Thy kingdom!
- scant I should have scant mercy to expect should I ever fall into their hands again."
- scent These were very lovely; in colour and scent delicious to one who had been long ill.
- sent Has he sent them on to you?
- don't So you don't know me, don't you?"