What is the correct spelling for SE4WAGE?
This word (Se4Wage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SE4WAGE
- saw Each time the swing came down she uttered a piercing scream, which made all the little urchins in the neighborhood come round, and down below, beneath the garden hedge, she vaguely saw a row of mischievous heads making various grimaces as they laughed.
- say It is only like the birds, but we cannot understand the words they say , just as you cannot understand Norwegian.
- see So home to the office, and there late writing out something, having been a little at Sir W. Batten's to talk, and there vexed to see them give order for Hogg's further abroad, and so home and to bed.
- sewage The body, of course, would waste during the time of sickness; but so did the bodies of sick that were fed. As for medicines, they were utterly ignored except where pain was to be relieved, though unmedicated doses were alike a necessity with all. Not a single medicine was given except for pain, and occasionally in cases in which I had reason to think the entire digestive tract needed a general clearing of foul sewage .
- show "I have a show in about-" "Our equipment is all set up," interrupted the doctor.
- six Both mothers and nurses brought their infants of six months old to his house, and he taught them how to play with-without fatiguing-them, by carefully respecting those indications of pleasure and pain which are the child's only means of communication.
- such Such was the situation during the last fortnight of July.
- She Suddenly she laughed, a bitter note.
- says The commentator of Dante, who was cotemporary with Giotto, says , "Giotto was, and is, the most eminent of all the painters of Florence, and to this his works bear testimony in Rome, Naples, Avignon, Florence, Padua, and many other parts of the world."