What is the correct spelling for SEAGE?
This word (Seage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEAGE
- sag In a round stack of the same size, the stacker gets farther away from the pitcher, and it requires more skill to keep a round stack properly balanced; but if a round stack, after it is finished and settled, looks like an egg standing erect on the large end, that is good enough; it will not take water, and looks well, too. A square stack, or one with corners, is easily kept balanced, but in turning the corners there is too much fullness at the heads of the bundles, and when the stack settles there will usually be a sag on each side to catch water.
- saga This can hardly be an innovation on the part of the composer of the Grettis saga , for he is quite well disposed towards Stein, and has no motive for wantonly attributing treachery to him.
- sage I shall never be a sage , nor a scholar.
- sago Soak a large spoonful of sago for an hour in cold water, then pour off the water, add a pint of fresh water to the sago , and stew it gently till it is reduced to about half the quantity.
- sedge 104. His mantle hairy, and his bonnet sedge .
- sedgy A vast sedgy swamp with water in the middle, thin fringes of great fern-trees, and here and there a disconsolate tree like a weeping-willow, and at the end of this lake and swamp, which all together formed a triangle, was a barren hill without a blade of vegetation on it, and a sort of jagged summit Hazel did not at all like the look of.
- serge All that day Serge asked questions.